Friday, February 13, 2009

Mine?

The boys worked very hard this week to show the Valentine love to their friends at preschool.


Max carefully cut out nearly 35 hearts for both his class and his brother's class.


What Sam lacks in fine motor skills, he more than makes up for in enthusiasm for his brother's mad skizzor skillz.



"Give me a 'V'!"



It would not surprise me in the least if I were to discover 34 new gray hairs this week. The fact that 34 happens to be exactly the same number of Valentine's cards that needed to leave the house this week may or may not be coincidental.

2 comments:

Dodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

wow, he was sure working hard! Great job Max!!

My kids scored this year. I made their valentines in Photoshop Elements, had them sign their names once, then scanned it into the computer and added it onto the valentines. no muss no fuss for us this year!