Sunday, April 12, 2009

Muddy Morning Easter

What's a Mama to do on a muddy, rainy Easter morning with two candy-infused bunnies who woke before dawn and are bouncing off the walls (and each other)?

The same thing I always do when Mr. Wonderful's out of town and I'm a loss for activity and at the end of my rope....

Find a tractor.




Easter Eggs hide very nicely on a road grader tire.


I was particularly proud of this one.



My bunny loves a big tread.


Who needs bow ties and white shoes when you live on a dirt road?


Eggs also hide very nicely on a roller, too. I think Max just found a green egg!




3 comments:

Leah said...

my boys want to come hunt eggs with YOU next year!

Leah said...

PS No joke, I the word verification I had to type in to leave my 1st comment was "egged". ha!

Dodi said...

Are they still smiling?