Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Stitch, Two Stitch, Red Fish, Blue Fish

I'll admit that I've been enjoying sewing recently, but I really wasn't a big fan of yesterday's new stitch.

On the back of Max's head.

Thankfully, Grandpa Tom was able to take us to Urgent Care where he gave us some moral support and even some bonus commentary on Le Tour de France.

He also snapped a photo while we waited for the analgesic to take effect.

Nothing like a little bump in the road (or head) to make me realize how fast it can all go downhill, and how grateful I am for my pit crew. Thanks Mom and Dad.

Now, where did we put that helmet?

2 comments:

Leah said...

I heard from Jessica that it was quite the ordeal! We're so sorry Max got hurt! Big hugs to the wounded guy, and bigger hugs to the mama.

Unknown said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry Mr. Max got hurt! It looks like he was quite a trooper though!