Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doesn't Miss A Thing

Preparing for departure to his T-Ball game this weekend, Max looked out the window and calmy stated, "I think we're taking the truck today."

"Oh", I replied "Is Daddy taking the truck?" while quickly running a car seat location /calculation formula in my head.

"No, he didn't say that. But when Daddy wears his brown pants with the paint dots on them and his gray shirt, that usually means we'll be driving in the truck."

It's good to be predictable.

For the record, Mr. Wonderful changed his clothes and they drove in the car. He's crazy like that.

2 comments:

used bucket trucks said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by my site used bucket trucks sometime. Keep it up..

Leah said...

Oh, I love this story!!! It's hilarious how observant kids are about some things... LOL!!!