Monday, June 29, 2009

No One Wants To Be Defeated

While there is no illuminated staircase and I doubt that Max could defeat an entire street gang in this particular get-up, I hope you still enjoy this little video. It's dedicated with great admiration for the King of Pop and all that his music meant to me in 1983 when I wore out my "Thriller" tape on my Sony Walkman. Sigh.



The 3 minutes of blank screen at the end are due either to (a) my ineptitude at movie editing or (b) a moment of silence as we remember the musical genius that was Michael Jackson. Feel free to acknowledge and move on. Maybe do a little moon walk while you're at it.

Mom - if you have trouble playing the video, try quitting your web browser and then re-opening it and returning to the website. Love you!

2 comments:

sdw said...

Your kid is going to strangle you some day, mama! Fortunately, it's all for fun. Love it!

Leah said...

That is HILARIOUS!! LOVE IT!!!! Tell Max to keep up the moves. He could be famous for them someday!

PS I think my Thriller cassette bit the dust in 1983 as well. I was five years old, and on a camping trip with my family (immediate, extended, and including close family friends), and my good friend's cassette player chewed up the tape and spit it back out. I was devastated. LOL