Thursday, May 8, 2008

If I could only sit like that...



Toddler bodies are just about the strongest, bendable, and most flexible little collections of muscle I've ever seen. I would require a large amount of ibuprofen and some serious face time with a yoga mat in order to achieve the above worm-hunting pose.

Just look at the identical way Sam and his buddy are squatting here.

For hours.

Okay, probably for 10 minutes, which in toddler time is like the equivalent of an hour and half for an adult, but still impressive.

Sam went in for his 2 year check up and the growth chart predicts he'll end up around 5'11- 6 feet tall and about 160 lbs. Which means he'll surpass his mamacita's height somewhere in the 2nd grade.

Great.







1 comment:

Leah said...

Sounds he'll be decently tall, but I will say I'm very surprised there's not a taller projection for him based on how tall he is NOW!! He'll be tall and Connor will be broad and together they're rule the world...