Thursday, February 7, 2008

Look out, Donald Trump

While building a lego tower yesterday, Max complained "Whammy's doing it wrong. He's building an apartment not a hotel."

"Okay," I replied, amused by my little developer, "maybe you should help Sammy understand the difference and show him what you want the hotel to look like."

Max considered this and gave various "constructions" (his word for instruction) to his little builder brother regarding the garage, the pool, where his room is located, etc. Then Max grabs a lego shrub and said, like a true visionary developer,

"And this will be a tree so that the people have a place to go pee."

I can't WAIT to stay at that hotel!

The miracle of antibiotics is performing like a little PBS documentary right here in our living room. Sam is feeling so much better and so am I. Thanks for all the good, healing wishes!



Click on the video below to catch Sammy with his favorite medical professional, Doc Hudson.

1 comment:

Leah said...

TREES FOR PEEING ON!!!!!!! OMG, how I laughed at THAT. ha ha ha!!

And how adorable is Sammy is that video??? I wish CJ were making those same attempts at talking. sigh... One of these days!!! (and then I'll wish all he did was grunt and point, right? LOL)