Sunday, June 15, 2008

4 Square

The cuteness factor is stratospheric at the MonkeyRanch. I'm watching my 3 and 5 year old nephews, along with my boys, for a sleep over. This means hotdogs served costco-style, mac n cheese from a box, and all the Bob the Builder my DVR can deliver.

The sunshine has made the day glorious and so have their cute little voices. My roses have never been serenaded by as much glee as this quartet offered during sprinkler time. I hope I will always remember the sound of their piggy-like squeals of delight. And the joy of "cold cuddles" - Max's term for naked, wet hugs fresh out of the kiddy pool.

1 comment:

Leah said...

hey! I thought we were the only loonies in town hauling out the sprinkler when it was only 70 degrees and still had a chilly breeze blowing through... LOL!

I've still got Connor's piggy squeals ringing in my ears, so I can only imagine four little boys enjoying themselves. How fun